- Local Bank Deposit
- Upon placing your orders, a deposit of 50% for Paypal and Local bank deposit or 35% for Partial.ly will be payable.
- The payment invoice will be sent within one (1) to three (3) business days.
- Please make payment within seven (7) calendar days of invoice date to avoid cancellation of order.
Once your displays are ready for delivery, we will contact you for the final payment. Final payment has to be cleared before we courier out your displays.
Final payment has to be paid within two (2) weeks of notice date, or else Moduspace reserves the right to reassign your order without notice.
Cancellations & Refunds
You or Moduspace may cancel by terminating the Pre-Order at any time for any or no reason prior to our notice to you that your Product is ready for delivery.
- Any cancellation for orders that have not been delivered after 90 days from the committed quarter will be entitled to a full refund.
- Any cancellation within the first 30 days of ordering, will be entitled to a full refund.
- After 30 working days, we will adopt the following policy for all orders.
- 50% non-refundable deposit of total invoice will not be refunded for customized display.
- 15% non-refundable deposit of total invoice for standard products.
- A refund table will be worked out and provided to customers before proceeding with the refund.
- In the event you wish to cancel your existing order and place a new order, kindly note that a new delivery lead-time will be given at the time of new purchase.